Sunday, October 12, 2008

Newest Soap!!!!

Introducing our Newest Soap 
"Forever Lavender"

Okay, I admit it - I am a true blue Lavender Lover!!!  
Our newest special edition bar is for all of you who love Lavender like I do.  This wonderful new bar is made with over 40% Virgin Olive Oil for mildness.    Avocado Oil along with Cocoa Butter were added for their benefits to dry, winter skin.  Although there are many types of Lavender to choose from, I used Bulgarian Lavender because I love the sweetness of this high end type of Lavender essential oil.  Lavender essential oil has many wonderful therapeutic benefits, and is especially loved for its ability to repair damaged, dry, and mature skin.
With Fall in full throttle, and winter just around the corner, why not give this new, luxurious bar a try?

Forever Lavender on Sale !
$4.50 per Bar

Visit our site to order this bar and to see all of our natural skin loving products.


Siena Soap Company
"Experience the Difference"